Alcohol Server/ MAST Permits for WA State

      Best Class Award from the OBR

 We are Local. We have been in Washington exclusively since 1995

Fastest Permit, immediate certificate

Our students have a 99% success rate

Rave Reviews  ~  most servers give us a 10-out-of-10 score. Thank you students!

            Take the online class now   24.99       Fall Special   15.95

New Online Course for Alcohol Server Training

One-minute class audio orientation:


Get all the answers to
common questions!







Alcohol Liability Educational Services (ALES) has been providing the “liquor class” or “alcohol class” in Washington State since 1995.
Some folks call the Mandatory Alcohol Server Training, the MAST Permit, a “liquor card” a “liquor permit” a “serving license” an “alcohol card” a “serving license” a “server certification” an “alcohol Server’s Permit” an “alcohol permit” an “alcohol license” or even an “alcohol handlers Permit”- but whatever you wish to call your alcohol servers Permit class – we are the folks that have been providing exceptional server training and education in alcohol service for over 16 years in Washington State exclusively. We are local, and have provided alcohol classes for your alcohol certification in Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane, Olympia, Chehalis, Centralia, Yakima, Bellingham, Bellevue, all of the San Juans, and every where in between.

With the online alcohol class you receive the exact same permit as the in-person course; if you are 21 or over and a bartender or server, a Class 12 mixologist Permit is issued for bar tending, owning, managing, serving, mixing, cock tailing, bar tending, etc. If you are at least 18, but under 21, the Class 13 Servers Permit is issued. It is required for all minors who handle or serve alcohol to the public as part of their position as a bar back or server in the restaurant and bar industry in Washington State. We are thrilled to offer you an online alcohol servers card class for your alcohol server permits.